7.12.11

Far East Movement Live in KL @ KL Live
3rd Dec 2011

MOOVEMENT live concert in KL, super excited when I heard this news. Let's start with a brief intro about these boys. Far East Movement a.k.a Moovement or abbreviated FM is an Asian American electro pop-rap group based in L.A. formed in year 2003. Group members consist Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif and DJ Virman. The first hit song that claim to fame was 'Round Round' which featured in Fast and Furious in year 2006. If you still don't know who are these people, I'm pretty sure that everyone familiar with the song 'Like A G6'. Yeaaa... they were the band who sangs this super hits song!

The show also featuring DJ Earworm, Dj Crystal Q (from Taiwan), Dj Junior, Dj  Jakeman at KL Live on Dec 3rd. Concert supposed to starts at 8.00pm to 2.00am but ended up begans at 9++pm due to the sound system problem. Fortunately, show went well and I had a blast there with FM. :)

VVIP...hahahaha i got few VVIP tickets extra.VVIP been allocated at upstair, which was a distance from stage and I decided to join the crowd down infront of stage.

 Before the event start, Tune Talk booth. Even Jason Lo, CEO of Tune Talk attended to the concert. I saw him in the photo session after there concert. He took picture with FM.(Jealous)

 There was a booth for games and some magicians play magic around there for guests.

 7++pm people queueing for Moovement, this is just the head of queue. It's raining cats and dogs before the concert begins.

FM !!! FM in the house for rehearsal. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to carry a DSLR to capture this precious moment, all I got were these, not consider that bad.(comfort myself)

Kev Nish in the middle, following by Prohgress working on his keyboard while DJ Virman spinning from behind. I'm wordering where's J- Splif. Somethings funny happened when I was doing nonsense there, music being played repeated all over again but I din't notice them on stage! Their performance were just too perfect as playing CD...I noticed them once I heard testing..testing..testing..and the song's intro keep repeating the few words. They were here, infront of me!!!
It's times for party and queues grow longer at the entrance.

DJ blazing up the atmosphere.

He popped Moet on stage and showering the crowd. Unavoidable I am one of the victim, because I was at the front row. But who cares? At least we having fun.


J-Splif dancing, he is super enegetic, dancing like a freak.

Kev Nish ready for his turns to perform. He drove me crazy with his cool pose!!

Prohgress at backstage preparing to join the crowd.

He we are...now i'm feeling so fly like a G6....like a G6...like a G6.....crowd went wild, people screaming and enjoying to the core.
Before their performance end,they giving away everythings they got such as mineral water, towel, poster, CDs and J- Splif even giving out their lyrics' copies and song sheets. People going crazy to grab it.

There's not an ending yet, after their performance, rest of the night hosted by DJs who attended. They're heading to upstair for another photo session with fans. Don't jealous because only selected fans stood the chance for it. Even myself couldn't grab a chance to take photo with them. (sad)

 At least I was standing by their side for the entire photo session, haahaha so lucky me. Besides, I got a FM complimentary CD from a guy who just carry all their CDs and giving it for free (yeahhh).

At the moment they leaving, I am standing alone there while he passing by. We look at each others face to face with zero distance, I just asked for hand shake and Kev Nish comes nearer to me, he thought i want to say somethings, though not. He shaking my hand and bow at me while saying thank you. Can you imagine such a superstar acted so humble and nice to people??That's the right kind of attitude that i buy.
The same things goes to Prohgress, they were just way too awesome :)

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment